Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health – Full Time & Per DiemAugust 2, 2022
LVN, Home Health (Full Time)August 2, 2022
LVN Runner, Hospice
The LVN RUNNER will assist the RN in carrying out the plan of care.
- Assist the Registered Nurse in performing specialized procedures (as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act) as directed by the Registered Nurse under physician’s orders.
- Assist with the preparation, implementation, and continuing evaluation of the patient plan of care.
- Actively participate with the IDG in collaborating to ensure the patient’s plan of care is kept current and any identified issues are addressed.
- Help reinforce teaching to the patient/family members regarding end of life care.
- Foster cooperative effort among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons involved in patient care and by active participation in team and staff conferences.
- Assume responsibility for personal and vocational growth and development through active participation in nursing organizations and participating in in-service programs and other on the job learning.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes as appropriate.
- Keep the Case Manager informed of changes noted during visits.
- Perform on-call duties (including holidays) per policy and agency need.
- Assume responsibility for self-development by continually striving to improve his/her Nursing practice through formal education, attendance at workshops and conferences, active participation in professional and related organizational meetings, and/or individual research and reading.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Practical Nursing.
- Licensed in the State as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Minimum of one more years of experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse. Hospice experience preferred. Works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Must be a licensed driver with an insured automobile in good working order.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
- COVID vaccination required
Full-time employees Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
HR Director: Susan Ciambrone
Phone: (949) 446-0908 | Ext. 908