At Parentis Health we know that workplace health and well-being are fundamental to productivity, energy, and building a resilient workforce. Healthy teams make for healthy results! We provide your team with the expert knowledge, skills, and tools needed for your employees’ intrapersonal success while positively impacting your organization’s bottom line.
Lunch and Learn Presentations
(In-Person or Virtual)
Bring your team together for this customizable nutritional power hour where our Corporate Health and Wellness Director, Jasmine El Nabli, MS, RDN will inspire and educate your employees to improve their health and food choices!
- Expert evidence-based nutrition education
- Actionable tips to improve your health, eating habits, and relationship with food
- Sustainable lifestyle changes that lead to long-term improved health outcomes
- Time-saving and digestible tips for improved energy and performance
Examples of Popular Presentations
- Building a Strong Immune System & Reducing Inflammation
- Gut-Brain-Mood Connection
- Mindful Eating + Guided Practice
- Nutrition for Beauty Inside and Out
- Sugar Addiction 101 & 10 Ways to Kick Sugar Cravings
- Nutrition for Optimal Energy, Focus, & Productivity
- Brain Health: Memory, Cognition, & Aging
Add On: Mini Nutrition Breakout Sessions
One-on-One individualized motivation and S.M.A.R.T goal-setting workshops to help your employees reach their wellness and lifestyle goals. (Approximately 20 minutes/person)
That's Not All!
Inquire about our Financial Wellness, Fitness, and Psychology-Focused presentations
Personalized Grocery Store Tours
Led by Registered Dietitian Jasmine El Nabli, MS, RDN. Join Jasmine as she takes you on a personalized, private grocery store tour.
- How to read a nutrition facts label
- Delicious and nutritious recipe ideas
- Dietitian-approved products
- Ingredients to avoid
- How to avoid grocery store deception
Suggested Grocery Stores:
- Trader Joe’s
- Mother’s Market
- Heart Healthy or Customizable Tours Available
Work With Us
As a trusted expert in the field of health, wellness and nutrition, Jasmine El Nabli, MS, RDN focuses on individual empowerment through sustainable, healthy lifestyle choices. Using a combination of whole-body care and credible scientific research she shares nutrition insights, tips, and strategies through corporate speaking engagements, social media channels, and media events to foster spaces where healthy living and science coexist.
Popularly recognized as “The Clubhouse Dietitian” audio leader, Jasmine is a seasoned public speaker with exceptional communication skills and a passion for making nutrition and healthy eating accessible, digestible, and fun all with a proven track record in community building and leadership.