Health & Wellness
A Holistic Approach to a Lifetime of Health
Health and wellness form the cornerstone of living a healthy, independent life.
We believe that the core pillars of a long, healthy life are Wellness and Prevention through Nutrition, Mindset, and Strength Building. These three pillars help build the foundation for you to live life on your terms in a dignified and independent manner. We aim to guide you in maintaining health, happiness and independence throughout all stages of your life.
Our risk reduction and prevention strategies involve a triple-focus on disease prevention, healthy living and building strength. Click here to read more.
Nutrition and strength
Physical activity and a diet customized for your specific needs – the formula for improved health and a better life.
- A well-balanced, nutritious diet is proven to reduce risk of disease, reduce chronic inflammation, lower cholesterol, improve our immune system, improve gut health, and increase energy & performance
- Food is one of the most powerful forms of medicine
- Good nutrition supports a healthy mind, body, and soul
- At Parentis health we provide the knowledge and skills needed to help prevent the onset or the exacerbation of chronic disease, as well as enhance overall wellness through research-based guidance on anti-inflammatory eating.
- Strength is essential for healthy aging and longevity.
- Strength training allows you to stay strong, independent, and energized and feeling young while simultaneously warding off the frailty that is often associated with aging.
- A strong body and coreis our physical foundation for optimal health & longevity as well as a key component to living life to the fullest
- Strength training improves bone health (or bone density,) improves body composition, increases metabolism, improves mental health, and maintains autonomy
We believe in the power of education to help you live your best life the whole way through. Join us on an educational journey to wellness, health and an independent life.
If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you. This statement not only applies to life's challenges, but it also applies to physical activity and fitness. When it comes to physical activity and exercise,...
It’s Tuesday night – You just got off work, haven’t eaten all day, and now it’s time to face the dreaded question, “what’s for dinner?" You find yourself faced with two options: Option #1: Pick up fast food...
We are often afraid of the unknown, and although approaching an unfamiliar situation with hesitation is a normal reaction, this feeling can prevent us from choosing the best options. One of the best tools...
We are often afraid of the unknown, and although approaching an unfamiliar situation with...
One of the most common questions people ask me is "How does someone qualify for Hospice?". This...
As the surgeon turned the monitor toward us, we were stunned. We were lost for words 16...
Preparing for Ageing “Hey Mom, how are you?” “I’ve had a bit of a fall and I can’t really...
We take the pressure off of you to help keep up with medication, appointments and next steps in your loved ones’ care.
We manage symptoms to help extend the lives of your aging parents and loved ones with dignity.
You shouldn’t have to leave your home when health issues arise. Our team is here to ensure you don’t have to.
Providing companionship, general assistance and essential services for your elderly or disabled loved ones.
Boutique-style residential living as an alternative to group home living to offer freedom, comfort and independence.
health & wellness
Wellness, prevention and strength are at the core of living a long, dignified, independent life.
Health & wellness videos
At Parentis Health, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure all of our clients receive industry-best care.
Biohacking Chiropractic Care
Join Jasmine and Dr. Tyler Meier in exploring leading chiropractic care and biohacking wellness
Food For Mood
Eat to combat many factors such as: stress, anxiety, genetics, & bad mood
Nutrition Tips: Farmer’s Market Edition
Jasmine vlogs her trip to one of the Best Farmer’s Markets in Orange County, California
Nutrition Tips To Stop Food Waste
Stop wasting food, save your money, and get the most nutrition out of your foods with these 5 tips
How to Actually Make French Toast
Deiticians eat french toast too! Jasmine shows you how to make delicious, healthier version
Nutra Narratives Podcast – Ep 43
Grab a snack and get comfortable! Je Je Noval hosts Jasmine on the Nutra Narrative Podast