The social worker contracted by Parentis Health is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for medical social work services and for adherence to all conditions in the care plan.
- A graduate of a bachelor’s program in social work accredited by the Council on
Social Work Education. Meets personnel qualifications stated in §418.114(b)(3).
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in health care, hospice experience preferred. Understands hospice philosophy and issues of death/dying.
- Experience in a hospice care preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Holistic, complementary and/or alternative modality training and experience preferred.