- Maintain safety during the night with all residents.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, feeding and assisting in the home for non-medical care and companionship.
- Giving clients important social and emotional support.
- Must be willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia-related diseases.
- Certified Nursing Certificate desirable.
- Ownership of reliable transportation desirable.
- Clear background check including a BCI and FBI fingerprint screening.
|Job Category||Residential Care Facility|