The Registered Nurse Care Manager plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and their families within their homes and communities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One to two years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting.
- Current licensure in State, CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one year of home health care experience.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
|Job Category||Home Health|