- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, feeding and assisting in the home for non-medical care and companionship.
- Giving clients important social and emotional support.
- Must be willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related diseases.
- Certified Nursing Certificate desirable.
- Ownership of reliable transportation desirable.
- Clear background check including a BCI and FBI fingerprint screening.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more.
|Job Category||Home Care|