Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence; and coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and Parentis Home Health and Hospice staff.
- Candidate must have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current CA state license to practice as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in California.
- A minimum of one (1) year home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have an updated Physical and TB results.
- Valid CPR Certification.
- Nurse Liability Insurance (NSO)
- Must have a current valid Driver’s License with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements.
- Works in patients home in various conditions; ability to work flexible schedule.
- HOME HEALTH (GERIATIC) VISITS: 1 year
|Job Category||Home Health|