The Marketing Liaison will be responsible for facilitating patient admissions via marketing and education activities with contracted and potentially contracted hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, respite centers, physician, and other community resources. This person will act as the point of contract for Hospital discharges and facilitate the admissions process for all patients. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting hospitals on a daily basis
- Creating working relationships with social workers/case managers at the hospital
- Serve as a liaison with health care professionals (i.e. physicians, discharge planners, social workers, health care coordinators, etc.) and agency employees to coordinate safe transitions from medical facilities to the home setting/facility setting.
- Screening patient clinical charts, verify payer source and discharge plan
- Medication review
- Marketing/social media
- Provides Sub-Acute in-service programs to hospital and skilled nursing facility staff, physicians, community groups and others as directed.
- Works with Chief Business Development Officer and Director of Marketing to develop, establish, and maintain clinical services to contracted and potentially contracted hospitals, nursing facilities, area physicians, other agencies, and alternative care programs with potential linkage for LTC/SNF – Sub Acute care
- Conducts all pre-discharge meetings, interviews, and meet and greets within designated accounts and assigned territories
- Attend care plan meetings with hospital personnel on behalf of the agency to assure that the patients hospice needs are clearly identified and understood prior to discharge.
- Inform hospital or other facilities personnel of case acceptance and document patient intake information (to include demographic, clinical, and payer information.)
- Provide management with weekly and/or monthly updates on referrals and statuses utilizing various methods of reporting and analyzing data; make changes in plans as necessary.
- Assists with the development of annual goals and objectives
- 2+ years health care marketing
- Experience in the following industry a plus:
HOME CARE, HOME HEALTH, SENIOR LIVING, HOSPICE
- Established contacts in the community
Why join us?
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE / SUB-ACUTE REHAB / SKILLED NURSING
The PARENTIS HEALTH mission is to enrich the lives of people we touch in the community.
We are dedicated to maximizing patient outcomes and providing excellent care.
We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength, stability, and a continuity of care delivery model. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you’ll appreciate being a part of our team. We’ve built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join and grow with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer