The physical therapist contracted or employed through Parentis Home Health is responsible for providing physical therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the care plan.
- Possesses a degree from a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization .
- Licensed to practice as a physical therapist within the State, if applicable.
- Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal, written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
|Job Category||Home Health|