Plan, organize and coordinate hospice care in accordance to patient’s plan of care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting, and one (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in home care.
- Current licensure in State and CPR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one (1) year of hospice care experience preferred.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising hospice aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and/or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Holistic, complementary and/or alternative modality training and experience preferred.