The Speech Therapist contracted or employed through the organization assess and treat persons with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. May select alternative communication systems and teach their use. May perform research related to speech and language problems.
- Possesses a degree which includes an internship from an approved Master’s program in Speech-Language Pathology, or as required by applicable law or regulation.
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Is certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology.
- A minimum of one year’s clinical experience in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
|Job Category||Home Health|