Physical Therapist, Home Health (Per Diem)August 1, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health – Full Time & Per DiemAugust 2, 2022
RN Case Manager, Hospice – South LA County Area
The RN Case Manager will coordinate hospice care by working with other team members as well as with the patients/family members to ensure the patient’s needs are met.
- Conduct an initial as well as ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patients.
Obtain a medical history from the patient and/or a family member particularly as it relates to the present condition.
- Prepare the care plan for the Hospice Aide and supervise and evaluate their care a minimum of once every 14 days and as needed.
- Develop and implement the initial plan of care and work with other members of the IDG in completing and maintaining the comprehensive plan of care.
- Perform evaluations for hospice care along with informational visits as needed.
- Utilize the nursing process to provide professional nursing care and consult with the attending physician and Hospice Medical Director concerning changes in patients’ condition requiring order changes and/or changes in the plan of care.
- Coordinate patient services with other members of the IDG as well as contracted services, when needed. Submit complete, accurate and relevant clinical notes in a timely manner and submit patient visit schedule weekly.
- Evaluate the patient, family member(s) and home situation to determine what health teaching will be required and provide education to patients/family members regarding the dying process, plan of care and offers guidance with healthcare decisions.
- Provide dietary counseling, considering health issues and dietary changes at the end of life. Perform death visit per agency’s policy.
- Perform on-call duties (including holidays) per policy and agency need Actively participates in QAPI and staff development meetings and activities.
- May fill in for the other nurses as requested by supervisor.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of current drug therapy.
- Licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- At least 2 years of experience as a professional nurse within the last three (3) years
- Ability to administer pharmaceuticals, perform medication reconciliation, and any nursing procedures or special treatments needed within the scope of nursing practice for state
- Excellent assessment and problem-solving skills, time management and knowledge of case management processes
- Ability to effectively communicate well in English, both verbally and written.
- Licensed driver with an insured automobile in good working order.
- Current CPR certification. Online certification is not accepted.
- COVID vaccination required
Job Type: Full-time
Full-time employee Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
HR Director: Susan Ciambrone
Phone: (949) 446-0908 | Ext. 908