RN Case Manager, Hospice – South LA County AreaAugust 1, 2022
LVN Runner, HospiceAugust 2, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health – Full Time & Per Diem
The RN will provide nursing care, in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention coordination of services, teaching and training activities, and direct nursing care
- Coordinate total patient care by conducting comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring the patient’s condition, promoting sound preventive practices, coordinating services, and teaching and training activities.
- Conduct an initial, and ongoing, comprehensive assessment of the patient’s needs, including Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) assessments, at appropriate time points
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nursing service, to the patient and family, on an ongoing basis.
- Perform admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge OASIS for the home care patient
- Prepare, and present, patient’s record to the Clinical Record Review Committee, as indicated.
- Consult with the attending physician, concerning alterations of Patient Care Plans, checks with the appropriate supervisor, and makes changes, as appropriate.
- Participate in case conferences, discuss with the supervisor problems concerning the patients, and how they may best be handled.
- Discuss, with the appropriate supervisor, the need for the involvement of other members of the health team, such as the Home Health Aide, the Physical Therapist, the Speech Therapist, the Occupational Therapist, The Medical Social Worker, etc.
- Submit clinical notes, within 48 hours, and progress notes and other clinical record forms outlining the services rendered.
- Participate in the development, and periodic revision, of the physician’s Plan of Treatment and processes change orders, as needed and participate in staff development meeting
- May fill in for the other nurses as requested by Clinical Manager
- Supervise, and evaluate, the care given by the Home Health Aide, as needed, and at a minimum of, once every 14 days.
- Submit, to the appropriate department/individual, written evaluations of the Home Health Aides who are providing service to the patients, in his/her geographical area.
- Participate in periodic conferences, with the Home Health Aide supervisor, concerning the Aide’s performance.
- Must have a working knowledge of home healthcare, and the principles and techniques of professional nursing, and required documentation that pertains to it.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state of California, as a Registered Nurse.
- One, or more, years of experience, in community/home health agency or in a hospital setting, is preferred
Full-time employee Benefits
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Graduation from an accredited School of Practical Nursing.
- Licensed in the State as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- One or more years in home health agency or in a hospital setting. Home health experience preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification
- COVID vaccination required
- Spanish Speaking, Vietnamese speaking a plus
Job Type: Full-time
HR Director: Susan Ciambrone
Phone: (949) 446-0908 | Ext. 908